

As we were taking them down from the clothsline, I snapped this picture to show the second row.
Seventeen string-blocks will be donated to the local youth-shelter in our county. I hope this was inspiration for the members to keep doing it....but sure hope they get somebody else to 'volunteer' to put them together!
We had a wedding, built a house, numerous stock shows and two major holidays during this project.
29 comments:
That first picture is postcard perfect! I love the image of all those wonderful quilts on the clothes line in your farm yard!
Impressive group of quilts. Good job!!!! Those quilts on the clothesline would make a good greeting card!
I agree with Laurie Ann...such a great picture with great quilts. I'm imagining all that fabric...all those strips. WOW!
Congratulations on finishing so many string quilts! What a great contribution this will be for the youth shelter.
Great job and very generous with your time. That's an impressive number of quilts and I am sure they will be well loved.
Nice job, thanks so much for sharing.
Don't your just love string quilts?
What a glorious site to behold. Thanks for sharing.
Congrats! That is one impressive donation pile.
This is awesome! Great job everyone. I know whoever gets one of these quilts will know they are loved by someone.
Wonderful Wonderful Quilts. You worked extremely hard, but you are making someone very happy!
Oh, Saska, what a wonderful accomplishment! Sending you a {{{BIG HUG}}}!!
The photo of the quilts on the clothesline is awesome.
Jeanne :)
You are earning more jewels for your crown in heaven with this wonderful project. Remember, love has been sewn in each and every stitch by all the women involved. God bless you!
Saska...wow wow wow wow!!! Wonderful..this totally made my heart swell~quilters are just the best of the best out there....sharing our talent by giving our finished product to those who are in the greatest need. Thankyou!!!
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
They are so beautiful! You did a great job! I just love string quilts. Gotta love your helper too. ;)
wow. wow. WOW!
Would you be my best friend?
Fabulous contribution, Mama K. What a gift you are to your community!
Great job...17 quilts! The quilts look great. Great way to display! Hugs, Linda
Great work for a great cause! Congratulations on your productivity!
They look great. You certainly had a lot going on at the same time as that project though!
My quilting guild is planning a quiltathon to make string quilts for local charities. I get the feeling that since it was my idea I'm going to end up bringing quite a few of them home to be quilted and bound...
these are so fabulous! love that stack going to those who will surely love them- and you can not beat that photo of them on the clothesline!
Love your blog and all the pictures. I miss Oklahoma so much! Reading your blog takes me home. Thanks!
What a wonderful grouping of colorful quilts. Kudos to all who participated!!
Those look beautiful hanging on the line like that. I'm sure they'll be much appreciated!
God bless you! Wow.
congratulations on finishing up so many beautiful quilts! I LOVE the photo in the header of your blog. it's making me long for warmer weather.
Those quilts look absolutely fabulous all hung out like that, what a great thing to do and a great result.
Loved your cow pics, and especially the geese and windmill, Tracey
Wow those look great hanging together like that! What a wonderful culmination to the project.
those are awesome! Great job--and you will one day be rewarded for your efforts. :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment