
Straight from Debbie Mum's website. Fun things to make us smile.
Have about 15 coming for supper tonight and was told last night (about 11pm) that the FFA officers are coming for lunch after Church on Sunday. Don't know how many to prepare for...but was told "fix plenty in case more than just a few show up."
Okay...Mom...take a deep breath. Remind yourself that you're thankful that they all like to come around....another deep breath....and go turn on the oven.
6 comments:
O.K. since it sounds like you are asking for advice - without asctually asking...
you can make your ham & cheese biscuits, brownies with kisses, a chocolate chip cheese ball, & some pies...
I am so helpful...
My DH swears by finger sandwiches with pasta/potatoe salad and chips for a large crowd - I know it sounds so summery but no one has ever complained - even in the winter! But I see you are turning on your oven so your guests are be treated to something warm, yummy! Hope you all had a good visit.
Cheers!
Evelyn
Hang in there, girl. You'll be just fine...it will soon be history and you will be able to get back to your quilting. :-)
I tagged you but feel free to ignore it or put it off until later when you can breath again.
I hear you! My teens are forever bringing in friends and while I love it, it can sure kill the grocery budget (and the sewing time!)
I hope all went well with your dinner!!!
Kristie
I hope all went well with your dinner!!!
Kristie
Post a Comment