Last year Rachel spent her first Christmas in an incubator where it's a perfect temperature. This year she had a roomfull of people lovin' all over her and a pile of presents to open.

Yes, we are truly blessed with this feisty little girl. (more Birthday and Christmas pics to come)
6 comments:
She is darling, I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks and hear the giggles! Thanks for sharing
Indeed..what a difference a year makes! What a cutie!
She is a doll; I love that dress and her hair bow!
I thought this was fitting - my word verification is "tuffie".
she is a living doll. What a great picture.
What a difference a year makes. Yes, you are truly blessed. I'm glad your babies are doing good. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Hugs, Linda
P.S. Don't stay away so long next time...
She looks big and healthy and happy now! What a fighter she has been! One year does make such a big difference! Cheers! Evelyn
Post a Comment