Wow, that is so beautiful. I will have to remember this quilt when I have enough of my oldest son's cast away shirts. (Can only use the backs as he gets oil or/and holes in the rest) I want to make him an extra warm quilt.
Oh Mama! That is BEAUTIFUL! i'm sitting here in my living room and we are having quite the spring rain storm, and I just wanna cuddle in your quilt :)~
7 comments:
You know I love plaids and this is absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Gail
It is beautiful!!
This is one great quilt! Very warm and friendly, not too fussy etc. 8-)))
Yes, warm & friendly is right! I like the pattern, too. Lots of different shapes jump out. Very, very nice!
Wow, that is so beautiful. I will have to remember this quilt when I have enough of my oldest son's cast away shirts. (Can only use the backs as he gets oil or/and holes in the rest) I want to make him an extra warm quilt.
Oh Mama! That is BEAUTIFUL! i'm sitting here in my living room and we are having quite the spring rain storm, and I just wanna cuddle in your quilt :)~
Love it!
Post a Comment