
Yes, she's Daddy's little princess and Mama's little girl, but she's Grandma's Sweetheart! If you just set and talk to her, she just coos and talks back.
Her Mama took her to her first pediatrician appointment this afternoon, so I'm setting here waiting on the results from the trip. She's 7 weeks old, and still 3 weeks from reaching her due date.
She's perfect...just tiny... and with absolutely nobody in this family being petite...she'll get over that in a hurry! She's HOME and she only lives 1/2 mile from me!
23 comments:
Alright Gramma, beautiful baby girl! I am so happy she's home and she looks great and so do you holding her. Congrats on getting her home. I'm so glad ya'll live so close, you can go visit often. Good to have her and Mama home. I know everyone is thrilled...hugs, Linda
Ok, I have been lurking but I can't, this time. What a lovely little girl. I am so happy for your whole family!
Grandma, what a precious bundle you are holding. She is just a doll...so tiny and petite.
Prayers are defintely answered!
Oh.... such a sweetie! Precious picture of y'all together! I just love a baby that talks to you - please rub her soft little head for me... I just love little baby heads.
Congrats to everyone! And you know I envy you being 1/2 mile away from her.
What a great picture! I remember how it felt holding that first grandbaby in my arms. Enjoy it..they grow up so fast.
Congrats on getting her home. She is precious!
Just gorgeous! Such a lovely photo. How many steps in a 1/2 mile? Enjoy!
That's such great news. She is just beautiful. Lucky Grandma to be so close. Enjoy.
Such wonderful news!! You and your family just take some time to enjoy her now!!
You will never get over this - that little woman will be your friend for life! Couldn't you just purr??
Ohhh, what a dear sweet precious little bundle. I'm just thrilled that she's home and everything is going so well. You must simply be in seventh heaven!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)
She's perfect and the look she is giving you is precious beyond words.
What a sweet, sweet little girl!
Only a 1/2 mile away!!! Oh, what a blessing!
She is just gorgeous! I've been silently praying for this little bundle of joy, but wanted to hop on and wish you happy times with your new little blessing!
Hooray! How precious she is!
Jeanne :)
So very happy to hear that she is home!
I'm so glad she's finally home. You're a lucky grandma to have her so close.
oh my gosh gramma! she is the most perfect most tiny little thing! I hadn't visited you before so I had to scroll back in time to read all about her. what a little miracle! So precious!!
What a precious picture!!! Enjoy your tiny little sweetie!
Darling photo - look how she's paying attention. Soooo, that's YOU??? that young woman?? I thought that was Mama?
How's she doing? She's so cute! I can't imagine how happy everyone must be to have her home.
precious, precious! So happy for all of you!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What a little princess. I am so happy sweet one is home at last!
Post a Comment