Okay..yes, I'm here but work is absolutely nuts right now. Besides it almost being our end of year, I've been on the road a lot.
I have been carrying my camera with me...there's some really weird/strange/interesting things in some of the small towns I go thru, so I've started snapping some pictures. Since I haven't sewn a whole lot this summer I'm going to start posting some pictures from my part of the world.
Before I do that, I found some harvest pictures I don't think I've posted before. Harvest was about 1/2 of what it normally is, but we're farmers and we work the ground again and again and pray that next year is better.

6 comments:
Americana at it's best. Love it! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I could sit and watch that forever!
I think we'll all add a prayer for next year too. (((HUGS)))
I always enjoy your farm life pics you know that...........better luck with harvest next year...........our crops are up and going ok so far
Man, I have missed your face!!!!
Glad to see that you are busy, tho. Way better than the alternative.
You want some of my rain?
xxoo
neen
It's all so huge, I know there are some machines like that in use here in Iceland, where the weather allows for corn to grow, but I've never seen one up front. I hope next year will be better for your harvest, we were very lucky with our first cut of grass (hay) but it's been so cold lately there is very little growth jet so we keep our fingers crossed.
Hi!
The babies are beautiful!!!! And the harvest pictures are awesome.
Jeanne :)
Post a Comment