Saturday, November 29, 2008

Early Baby

We made a fast trip to the hospital thanksgiving night and are still shuffling between the birthing center and home. Janice (DIL #2) has developed preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome. The baby is at 28 weeks and they feel will be strong enough to be delivered--she'll weigh around 3 lbs. Unless the doctor's find a fast cure--we'll have a baby this weekend sometime.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

16 comments:

debijeanm said...

Thinking good thoughts, Ms. K.

Amelia said...

Just sent up a prayer for this situation. We know all things are possible thru Jesus Christ.

Unknown said...

Keep us posted. I hope and pray it all goes well.

Gizmo said...

Prayers are on the way!!!

Andee said...

Prayers going up. Please keep up posted...you all are in my thoughts.

My Bucket List said...

Oh my goodness...I'll certainly be praying for the family. My children were all born early...and have no problems. Keep us posted!!!

Doodlebug Gail said...

OMG - that gave me the cold shivers. Prayers for a safe delivery and hugs for your heart as well.

Gail

Aunt Jo said...

Keep us updated. I'll add Janice and the baby to my prayer list.

Mary L. said...

Definitely saying some prayers here.

Anonymous said...

Adding my prayers, for all of you, as well.

xxoo
neen

Howdy said...

Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Mama Spark said...

You got it mama! Prayers all around! Good luck to all involved.

Lady Beekeeper said...

Good luck, many prayers and congratulations!

Chookyblue...... said...

I hope all is well.......

Chookyblue...... said...

I hope all is well.......

jacquie said...

you've got em! my first was born at 26 weeks and he's a strapping 19 year old. i'll be thinking of you and your family.