Friday, October 12, 2007

More Choices Made

If you've come to my blog looking to see what I've been sewing on...well, it just isn't happening at my house.....either one of them! I was asked what tile I had picked out so figured I'd show everybody.


Kitchen tile to also be used in laundry room. The smaller one is 12" and the taller one 18".
This shows how close the color is to the color of the dirt outside. Yep..gonna hide real good.


Have you tried to pick out cabinet tops lately? There are literally hundreds to choose from.
Not a real good picture but these are the two choices I'm leaning towards. They're a laminate and are real close to the color of the floor tiles. I have LOTS of countertops to cover and haven't decided if I want to use the same one everywhere.
Decisions, decisions. Oh, I've got to decide on grout color today before 5pm.
Wood-stainer still hasn't showed up. Maybe by this weekend. I'll believe it when I see him coming.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can remember when we built 18 years ago....wayyyyy too many choices....have fun...

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.