Monday, October 22, 2007

Coolest Song I've heard in a Long time!

The gal's name is Anita Renfro.

I apologize if you're on a dial-up service. It might take 2 hours to download. My highspeed is wonderful for listening to these.

I also have the words to this, if you'd like to actually read them. This will definitely get you to smile!

4 comments:

Susan Tidwell said...

I saw this a few days ago, isn't it GREAT! Moms everywhere can relate.

The Bashams said...

I have had this on continuous loop playing over and over for the last couple of weeks. It is the best! I even played it for the family who didn't think it was as funny as i did. The radio stations here have been playing it for about a month constantly too.

Mama Spark said...

I have seen this before it is AWESOME!! Now I can direct people over here to view it!

Kim said...

LOL, LOL, LOL, still LOL! Thanks for sharing.