Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chocolate on Valentine's Day


This is what I made last night for my Valentines. Three of the five will eat lunch today at home (not me) and this was their treat. We actually sampled it last night --had to make sure it was edible and it is!




The recipe comes from here. Not low-calorie and not sugar free, but when it comes to chocolate ...I don't care!


I made this chocolate truffle recipe last sunday and didn't care for it. I love chocolate, but this wasn't what I expected. Will have to try a different version.


Still haven't figured what I'll fix to go with it for supper tonight....but at least we have dessert.

4 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Oh. My. That looks so goooood! Hey I owe you a pattern for a white crocheted wreath Christmas pin don't I? I actually found it the other day. Email me.

Doodlebug Gail said...

Yummy! That looks delicious .... hope there's enough left over for tomorrow.

Mary Johnson said...

This looks too good......I wish I had a piece of it tonight!

~Mandy~ said...

Yummy!!! Is that your actual cake (the pic)? Great job!!!