Since I showed the purple quilt, thought I'd show the quilt I made for the other sister in the family. Anne had a baby (has it already been that long ago?) and this was her special gift. She's Megan's older sister and lives in Texas. No, I don't get to see them as much as their grandma does...but I still wanted to make them a nice gift. 
Griffin's Dad is in the military.....so, had to have an airplane theme. Never had done any type of applique like this, but was real tickled that it turned out this good. My good ole' Bernina does a pretty good job of stitching. Why in the world did I choose to quilted it in RED?....I even surprise myself sometimes. Looks like the planes are doing loop-de-loops.
3 comments:
Cute quilt! Did you hand or machine applique?
Gail L.
Machine! Hand work is called the "H" Word (Eleanor Burns) I don't like doing the H-word!
What a beautiful quilt!! You did a great job on the dreaded applekay!
Hugs
Vicky
Post a Comment