Mama Spark asked me for an "after" picture, so here is my half-eared cat. It hasn't bothered him a whole lot to have part of his ear missing. He got 4 stitches in the tip of the ear and even though it's not completely healed, it's getting there. He likes the attention he's getting.
The other night DC came in just as I did and he disappeared. I looked for the darn cat for 30 minutes before I finally found him perched here on the back of the old trunk. Every quilt needs cat hair on it.
"Look Sauce-a...I found the cookie scoop!" Everybody needs a Tyler to help clean out the dishwasher.
2 comments:
I like the human helper the best! What a cutie and wow, he sure is growing - love the shoes he has on. (((HUGS))) Gail
I think that ear gives your helper extra character - he's awfully cute. I think everyone needs a dishwasher assistant as handsome as yours too! He went straight for the cookie scoop - my kind of kid! I'll bet your cookie scoop gets quite the workout with a cute little cookie monster like that!
Post a Comment