Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Granddaughter Ava

Ava Elizabeth was born yesterday (7lbs 3 oz) and with all Grandchildren, Sauce-a was right there.  She is a precious little Angel and is a blessing to our family.


Welcome to this crazy world Ava, from Grandma Sauce-a.

17 comments:

Expats Again said...

She is just adorable.

Lori said...

Congratulations Granma Sauce-a and the rest of the family! She looks precious and I'm kind of partial to Ava's. We have one too. She's 4-1/2 going on 21. :)

Amelia said...

So precious and adorable...I know she will be well loved!

julieQ said...

She is just beautiful, Grandma!!

Carol said...

Love seeing pictures of Ava Elizabeth! I have a granddaughter Ava Elizabeth as well, 8 years old! She is such fun and such a blessing as I know your Ava will be. My Ava just donated 8" of her beautiful curly brown hair to Locks of Love so someone will be able to have hair. Ava was so excited to do this and think about who might be wearing her hair some day. Enjoy all these precious moments with the newest little one.
quiltinggranna in Texas

Mary L. said...

Adorable. Congratulations and enjoy!

Chookyblue...... said...

cute......welcome.........

Colleen said...

What a sweet pic of you and little Ava!!! She is beautiful congratulations to your family!
Colleen

Jenny said...

congrats!!!

Doodlebug Gail said...

Congratulations to you all - what a beautiful name. HUGS - Gail

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Love the name!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

She's darling and I'm sure she's already becoming attached to that beautiful quilt you made for her!

Territory Mom said...

So beautiful! Congrats to your family!!

Annie said...

She's so pretty and she looks like you! :)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful is she??!!!! Wow, your kids do good work!

Kudos all around.

Piece,
neen

Susan said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Mama Spark said...

Ahhh, Saska, she is beautiful!! Congratulations!!