Saturday, March 28, 2009

A little snow

We were forwarned about this snow storm coming....the weather-guy said 6 to 9" of the stuff. Well if we got 9", it spread out thin. Here are some pictures out my back door during the past two days.


We didn't quite wake up to blizzard conditions, but we are still under a blizzard warning. Think I'll stay inside and sew!




7 comments:

Amelia said...

It is snowing now here...but melting also...we need the moisture so will take it.

Staci said...

It really looks cold in those snowy pictures!

Lori said...

I sure wish you would have kept the white stuff in Oklahoma. They are calling for 6+ here in Northern Illinois tonight. Yuk - I am soooo ready for Spring!

Annie said...

I enjoy our few & far between snow showers. I'll take that over ice any day.

Mia is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Weather guesser.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Glad you didn't get what it looked like Tulsa got on TV.

jacquie said...

we got a bunch of ice and then 5 inches of snow...gone in one day. that's my kind of snow.