
I've always wanted to make a whole quilt of broken dishes...but, maybe not this small.

Churn dash is a classic. I love the colors of this. It's hard to see but the background is paisley.

If you read me..the first ones I made two of. There will NOT be two baskets...just saying. The handle isn't as crooked in real life as this picture shows...or maybe my head was just crooked when I took it. Have you ever seen a straight perfect basket in real life?
Speaking of read me....two of my last blocks weren't made right. Guess it's good that nobody DOES read me! They were corrected.
5 comments:
testing...**knock**knock**..anybody home?
trying 5th time.....
Hey, I read you, I just don't do it every day...but I don't read anybody every day so don't get offended (LOL).
Just so you know, Marti Michell templates work great for the Farmers Wife book. I received emails from her last year giving info about which ruler/template to use for what block. There are only 10 blocks that her rulers don't do. I have alot of her templates as I have done at least 5 of her quilts. If you want the info, I'll look it up for you. I plan on doing this project, I just haven't gotten in gear on it yet. I might just have to do this along with you...yours look great.
So now I'm a nobody, huh? :)I really like these blocks, as well as the first two. I didn't notice anything wrong with them. I think this quilt is going to be amazing!
I made one of these recently but changed up the piecing directions. I'll embellish it in some manner with buttons and yo yo's probably and use it in my interchangeable calendar quilt center.
Post a Comment