Sunday, January 09, 2011

I had two-2-yr olds staying at my house for awhile over Christmas. They are so much fun and I'm so glad I'm young enough to keep up with them and limber...let's just leave it at that! Gram is having fun with these two and I'm glad they get to grow up together.
Yes, we got new furniture for Christmas too. The couch is about a foot too short, and I do not like the leather recliners...so needless to say I'm stuck with everything for a long time.


This is Rachel and Papa with her new PJ's on and modeling the stockings after the presents were taken out.


Mia is my animal-a-holic. If the cat (DC) or Rusty is in the house, she has her hands on them. DC weighs almost as much as Miss Skinny.


Mom and her boyz. Troy, Trent and Travis. There always has to be one who shows off, but that's what families are for!
If you click on the picture to make it big, you can see a picture of the four of us on the wall--left side. That was taken in 1991. Lots of gas in the tank since then.

Christmas morning and everybody was dressed but not awake. They had a blast opening everybody's presents. Next Christmas we'll have FOUR grandchildren to celebrate with!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas pictures. The kids are really growing. Congrats on the new baby too. Your family just keeps on growing. Great picture of you and the boys. My boys do the same thing... Have a happy New Year!

Mama Spark said...

Great pics, Saska. Thanks for sharing!!

Doodlebug Gail said...

Oh Saska - those 2 little girls are so beautiful. When is #4 due? How wonderful for you all.

Mary L. said...

Great pictures! This is the time in your life that is simply wonderful. Enjoy.

MamaT said...

Great looking boys and grandkids. Thanks for stopping by my blog.