This snowstorm has done a number on the community. A lot of folks still don't have power. We were lucky to only be out two days. There are several neighbors going on a week with generators running. It was sad to have to come to work just to be warm.
Speakin' of neighbors, middle son and his family have been staying with us because of no power. I'm glad we have room for them and have enjoyed Rachel being at the house. She's grown a new tooth and has learned to crawl this week. She's such a joy to be around. And..it's so nice to come home from work and supper is already cooked! Can they stay fulltime? DIL even does laundry! I could get use to this.
And..we've been doing a lot of sewing. I'll have a new picture for Monday's design wall....hopfully. It might even be a FINISHED project!
Stay warm.
1 comment:
Well, my goodness! I guess there is some good with the bad... a sweet GD in the house to XOX and a sweet DIL to make dinner and do laundry. You're a blessed lady along with all that cold stuff and hard driving/walking.
Stay warm and safe.
Post a Comment