Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Car

Have I said I got a new car? My Dodge Stratus had about 120K miles and it and it was in the shop more than in my garage.



As you can see, my car goes to the field too. It's a Chevy Malibu and I really like the gas mileage it gets. They forgot to put a trunk on it, but it does drive nice.

Have some planting-season pictures to post later today.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, I love those cars! Very nice!!!!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

OH man, I bought a new 6 cyl. Malibu in '04, and I loved that car! Got 36.7 mpg on a trip with it, loaded with 3 people and all our quilting stuff!

My husband conned me into trading it, last Oct. for an Impala and it's not half the car that Malibu was. Man, I miss that car. (and he's darn lucky I'm still speaking! I'm just sayin')

Have fun in it! You would be shocked to see what fits in that trunk...

xxoo
neen