
Tonight is our end of year FFA banquet. Guess who's kid is running for chapter president? Probably the same person who made an extra chocolate pie and put it in the fridge (it's hiding) to eat tonight after the banquet.

The booster club is having a mini-bake sale. Any bets as to how much these will sell for? I'll fax you a piece if you guess the closest dollar amount?! lol
Saturday is another celebration. We're having (gulp) 30 people over for lunch after graduation.
More cooking to do!
Oh (BTW) the chocolate brownies are still warm...can ya smell em?
10 comments:
Hmmm, Hmmm, Good! Yes, I think I can smell those brownies! My favorite, chocolate, chocolate and MORE chocolate...Ooh, that cake looks sooo good. Good luck to your son. Who's graduating? The son's girlfriend, does that rascal have an older woman??? Have fun, I want a piece of that cake and pie. I think I just gained 15 lbs looking at the pictures. hugs, Linda
YES I can smell them. (dammit) ;-)
Chapter President - wow! I'll be right over for chocolate pie - don't start without me.
My guess for the Pie Auction is $30.00.
You are a wonderful Mother ...but I am sure your family is aware of that fact. If they do not acknowledge it big time this Mother's Day..go on a no cooking strike and perhaps no laundry one too!
Amelia
You are an evil evil woman, tormenting innocent bloggers like this! I say $20 and you had better fax me my pie!
Oh, they look sooooo yummy! Your blog always makes me hungry!!! Best of luck to your child!!!
Kristie
I'll say they went for $25 and I really want to know how you get your fax machine clean after putting a piece of that thru it... lol
You are such a big tease! (Do you sell the whole thing or single servings?) I love it when you can buy a single serving - so I can eat it before I get home! :o)
Oh I hope that they raise a bunch of money for the cause! Looks beyond yummy--this diet watching is for the birds sometimes.
The quilt is really cute and what a nice surprise for the graduate! We won't tell, if you won't, LOL.
Our FFA Banquet is this Tuesday....catered....woohoo! We graduated my oldest on Saturday and will having her party on the 31st, got any hints for a successful cookout for about 100 people? acccckkkkk! I'll try to post some pics this week on her homeschool graduation....it was a very lovely ceremony! Have a great day!
Post a Comment