The gals over at 5 minutes for Mom are giving away a Dyson vacuum. These have got to be the hottest item in suction power that I've seen lately and I WANT ONE!
Go over and put your name in the hat and see if maybe you could be their lucky winner too. IF you win it, you could easily come try it out at MY house first tho! ....IF you wanted to......
I think I'm number 1249 on the list...and that HAS to be my lucky number!
2 comments:
Hope you win it! I couldn't add my name because I'm not in the USA - good luck! You can always come and visit and try it out on my carpets if you like. On second thoughts - it is 30ºF here tonight and we've had some white things falling out of the sky - OMG LOL
Wish that I had seen this before it closed. :( I really could have used one of those!
Post a Comment